Thursday, January 29, 2009

Jellyfish Lake in Palau

Have you heard "Palau" where is small country on pacific ocean near Asia and consisted of thousands of island? Palau has really nice natural view such as sunshine, clear ocean. I have been there once with my university classmates on graduated eve. Today I would like to share my adventure experience in Palau. It's to visit "jellyfish lake" in Palau. In general, jellyfish is toxic, so people don't touch jellyfish, but this's the only one non-toxic jellyfish lake in the world. We visited there on the third day on this trip. First, we had to take a boat to the specific island where is near jellyfish lake. Then we walked toward jellyfish lake through a road which is composed of coral. After that we arrived the jellyfish lake where was surround with islands, and I saw thounds of jellyfish on the lake; it's really amazing! We went snorkelling to see, feel, and touch jellyfish. Could you image the thousands of jellyfish around you? When the jellyfish touched with you, it seemed to be soft jelly. Of course, we couldn't let the jellyfish out of lake. Finally, my classmates and I brought the memory to go back....(P.S. The picture is my boyfriend and me in Palau.)

4 comments:

  1. Hi~~ Patricia.
    The color of the sea is so fantastic. I like this emerald beach. I hope to go there someday. Palau is not so far from Korea but too far from here.
    See you tomorrow!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you really touch jellyfish? Oh my gosh! Don't they sting you? Your picture is incredible - the water looks so gorgeous! Thanks for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. My city where I was born has a beatiful beach. When I was child , I and my friends went to the beach and then saw the sun up. Your picture remind me of the memory.hihi.Good entry!^^

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi patricia.
    Beautiful senery.
    I wanna go there

    ReplyDelete