Thursday, February 12, 2009

We were in Key West!

(Loop 1 was built on the ocean, and it divided Atalantic ocean and Gulf of Mexico)
(The resort in Key West and ocean)
Do you know where is Key West? It's the southerest island in U.S.A, and it was only 90 miles between U.S.A and Cuba. My boyfriend and I went traveling to Florida on winter break, and Key West was our first stop on this trip. We drove the car from Miami to Keywest, and it took us about 5 hours to arrive there. From Miami to Key West, the views were from busy city to ocean and the roads were from 6 roads to 2 roads. It means that when we were near Key West, the road was one way! Additionally, the road was built on the ocean, and the road divided two ocean; one is Atalantic ocean and the other one is Gulf of Mexico. We also saw some people drove their convertubles; it's really cool for me. When we arrived there, it was almost sunset, so we went to the place where is popular tourist site to see sunset. Enjoyed seeing sunset with ocean; it was awesome! There are some famous tourist site in Key West, and I will introduce it on next post. To be continued....

1 comment:

  1. I look forward to your next story!! Because I was born and raised in the city located by the sea, I always miss the sea..

    ReplyDelete