Thursday, February 26, 2009

We were in Miami!

(Miami, FL)

(someone showed his pet,a yellow snake, to the pedestrians)

(We were in South Beach)

(We were in South Beach with blue sky)

(We were in Bill Baggs Cape Florida State Park,FL)

(The sunset was in Bill Baggs Cape Florida State Park,FL)

Miami is a famous tourist city in Florida. When we arranged the trip in Florida, Miami must be one of visiting places on our trip schedule. Miami was our second stop on our trip. After we visited Key West, we went back to Miami. Miami is a big, sunshine, rich city as same as my imagine. The first picture I took was same as I saw the tourist guide before. There are many palms along the road and some yacht on the sea. Miami was full of relaxation atmosphere, and I really liked it. When we walked on the street in South Beach, we saw a guy show his pet,a yellow snake, to the pedestrains. Many people gathered there to see how was that pet; some fo them took a picture with this unusual pet. After that, we went to South Beach. Most people just lay on the sand with sun sunshine, and we hung out here in the afternoon. I really love palms, and it seems to me that I could feel the ocean around me. We also went to other place, which is Key Biscayne. Before we arrived there, we had to drive to cross the bridge because Key Biscayne is a island. There is a park, which is called "Bill Baggs Cape Florida State Park."http://www.floridastateparks.org/capeflorida/default.cfm We rided the rental bicycles to visit whole park.There is a unknown name lake and are some samll yacht on the lake as the fifth picture. Everywhere could see the yacht, and that's why I said Miami is a rich city. We also saw the sunset in "Bill Baggs Cape Florida State Park." I thought we must see sunset when we were in Florida:)


3 comments:

  1. OMG!!! Was the yellow snake really a pet??? I can't believe it. But the color of the snake matches the yellow car :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your boyfriend doesn't looke like thirt-something. kk

    ReplyDelete