Monday, March 2, 2009

Cherry Blossoms(Sakura) Festival in Japan

(Cherry Blossoms in Japan)
(My mother,and my younger sister, and I were in Japan last year.)

( It was in one of visting parks in Kyoto during Sakura Festival)

(It was one part of Shinjuku Gyoen新宿御苑 in Japan.)

(It was unknown area Tokyo downtown, and it was near our hotel in Japan. Everywhere you could see the Sakura around you.)

(It was the other famous park to see Sakura wihch is called Uenoonishi Park上野恩賜公園. There were many people sitting under Sakura trees and drinking bear!)


There will be a well known and popular festival which is Cherry Blossoms Festival in Japan in one month. Cherry Blossoms are called "Sakura" in Japanese, and we also call Sakura same as Japan in my country. Since Japan is really closed to Taiwan, many people in my country visited Japan for Sakura Festival in Spring. While Sakura Festival is coming, the weather forecast will predict when does Sakura bloom; it's really important. :) I visited Japan one year ago for Sakura Festival with my mother and my younger sister. Before we got started to Japan, we really were afraid to miss the timing of Sakura Bloom. Fortunately, we saw a lot of Sakura in many different park. First of all,we visited one of parks in Tokyo to see Sakura. It's not really famous one, but there were still a lot of people visiting there(picture 3). When I was this park, I felt excited, and I thought that it was much enough. After that, we visited other really famous tourist site to see Sakura which was Shinjuku Gyoen新宿御苑. There were a lot of and many kinds of Sakuran blooming during Sakura Festival, and it was awesome and amazing!!(picture 1&2&4) I highly recommend! I saw the view which was that many people had a picnic and sat under Sakura trees. We also sat under Sakura trees and enjoyed Sushi with breeze and fallen Sakura petals. I haven't forgotten that moment, and I really love it! Additionally, you could see Sakura around you during Sakura Festival. I saw many Sakura trees along the road or other unknown park. The fifth picture was near my hotel along the small river. Finally, we visited the other famous park which are called Uenoonshi Park上野恩賜公園. It also had a lot of Sakura in the park. When were there, many Sakura already fell down, but there were still many people picnic there. It was very interesting and same as I watched this condition on TV. Many Japanese guys who looked like high school students drank bear and chated(picture 6). I really love this trip, and I recommend you visiting Japan during Sakura Festival! This post is for my Japanese friend, Noriko.

3 comments:

  1. You truly travel a lot and I guess you had many experiences are from your trips. I seldom travel to place that is so far from my house such as go oversea like you^^. However, I intend to travel as much as posible with only one carry-one lugguage and my man when the time is right^^ kaka. Thanks for your sharing. Nice pictures! Break a leg!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah!!! I wanted to go to Japan for sakura! When I saw these pictures, I want to go to Japan again. TT If I don't have any Japanese friends, is it boring? because there is no guide... How about your thought?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey/...
    I went to Japan.
    It was really awesome.
    Actually, My grandfather live in Tokyo.

    Ah,,!!
    Forget my advice..
    You are on the top // You know what I'm saying kk

    ReplyDelete