Sunday, March 8, 2009

They are My Best Friends

There are four people in this photograph; Miss "Hair" was on the left, I was the second on the left, Miss "Flower" was the second on the right, and Miss "Ni" was on the right. Miss "Hair" "Flower" and "Ni" have been my best friends for around 10 years. We were classmates in middle school and high school, and we still kept in touch after graduated high school. I think that one of the reasons why we gather together and become really closed friends is that we have similar personality. First, we have not really well temper except Miss "Flower." When we face somthing, we are angry easily. For example, we sometimes fighted with our boyfriends, we lost our temper easily. I know it's not good thing, but it's difficult to change. In addition, we always get something the chest out each other. When one of us had really bad emotion, we must become the listener, and we also comforted her. Absolutely, we blamed someone who make her have bad emotion. Finally, we share all of things such as our family, love, and school life. Even though we live in different city right now, we still know each other what happen to my best friends because of our secret place-our secret blog. Recently, we are in different condition; Miss "Flower" has some money trouble in her family, so I hope she could go throught this period; Miss "Hair" has to take exams for working in the government department, I hope she must study well and get good score; Miss "Ni" has routine job and sometimes get angry because of her boyfriend, I hope everything is fine. How about me? I hope I can get a good job I want after I go back and learn English well in U.S.A. To my best friend: I really miss you guys!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Patricia!! You are lucky to have such good friends with you. By the way, their names such as "Flower" and "Hair" are so cute. Are they nicknames?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey old girl, wait for 2 month.
    You can see your friends 2 month later.

    ReplyDelete