Sunday, March 29, 2009

Wildlife Ranch- African Safari(Texas Style)






My boyfriend, I and another couple friends went to Wildlife Ranch-African Safari in Spring Break. This tour is by car, so we don't have to walk and just stay in the car to watch animals. It was a sunny day, and it was almost 11 o'clock when we arrived there. There were many cars waiting for buying tickets, and we got a CD which introduce preparation before entering the Ranch from the empolyee. It cost $16 per adult, and we could get a package of animals food for each car. We got started to see animals after we paid for tickets. I guess that there were around 10 kinds of animals in this Wildlife Ranch. Deer was most common animals that we saw, and there were many kinds of deer; My favorite one is spotted deer. While we were driving on the road in Wildlife Ranch, some of animals were moving or walking on the road. Sometimes there were a little bit traffic jam on specific road because animals were moving slowly, and visitors had to wait for animals across from the roads. I fed a deer in the car and took a picture with it. I noticed that deer use their tongue to ear food and their teeth same as peopel's. Feeding was really fun and deer didn't make me scare, but ostrich really make me afraid. Ostrich is really big and strong and sometimes they sticked its head and neck in our car. When Ostrich was fed by us, they had very strong strength to eat food. If people fed Ostrich by hand, and people must get hurt. I also saw a kinds of cow, and thier horns like UT longhore. Honghores just took a rest under the tree, so we couldn't see them closed, and it was a little bit pity. In order to see longhores closed, we drove on the way again, but they were still far from us. Finally, we went back with really strong sunlight!

2 comments:

  1. hi patricia
    i can see that you like zoo, but o think we have some things in common like anture , animal, beaitful places and specially ravelling which is one of my hobbies
    thanks see u in class

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh!! It looks great!! however, I have a question. how many animals are in that zoo? is it really wild? or only name is wild? haha

    ReplyDelete